Being excellent in detection sensitivity, this series provides 3D data with a wide dynamic range; TDS-L Series scanners can be used in various applications such as a robot vision system, customized measuring system, etc.
- Light weight and easy set up.
- Antihalation spray is not required because of its APC (automatic power control) function.
- Highly accurate data can be obtained including stabiliy for metal surfaces or other glistering or lustrous objects.
- As averaging process are not applied to the measurement data, edges and other minute shapes are faithfully reproduced.
- Structural design does not allow disturbance effect of ambient light, thus, these scanners are useable on production sites or for any other outdoor applications.
- Distance to a target building
- 3D shapes of castings, bricks, etc.
- 3D shapes and volumes of industrial waste
- 3D measurement of wear of consumables and comparison with conforming items
- 3D measurement of an item to be picked up by robot
- 3D measurement using a welding torch attached to a robot so as to correct the welding point