Optical Disc Evaluation System /
Stamper Evaluation System
◆MASTER Series, Disc Evaluation System
This is an automatic evaluation system that allows measurements of electrical characteristics of Blu-ray discs in a wide range of fields such as production area, quality control labs, etc.
- User I/F designed for the purpose of production areas, and so easy operability for operators has been integrated in the system.
- Up to 6 units of MASTER can be connected to one PC.
- MASTER's application consists of two modes: Administrator Mode (restricted personal only mode for setting measurement parameters) and Operator Mode (measurement only parameters fixed); these two modes deal with various user needs.
- Measurement history list is useful; easy access to past measurement data.
◆MASTER Series, Stamper Evaluation System for Blu-ray
MASTER's application is evolved to manage stamper evaluation without change to the MASTER's size and performance.
Since the same optical system is used, the instrumentation achieves reliable correlation between all stamper and replica measurement data.
- Evaluation of Blu-ray disc production line
- Quality control
BW Series (BW10/BW50P) BCA Writer
This device records BCA codes on optical discs.
This device records BCA codes on optical discs and verifies recorded data by the reading pickup.
- Highly reliable verification is possible by reading pickup.
- Blu-ray disc production line